archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Archiva for P2 Proxying?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:10:30 GMT
So it's something new (as we are currently very maven repository centric).
After the release 1.4-M3, I can have a look but I will need a bit help
as I don't have a lot of knowledge of that :-)
I have created a jira entry to track ideas
(https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1671)
Feel free to add any ideas on the topic.
IMHO this will need a bit of refactoring to remove maven specific stuff.
But that's not a problem!