archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release to central
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:41:04 GMT
Quick update on that.
In fact the rsync from people.a.o to central is still active (but was
buggy) but it runs only once a day. (and I don't know when :-) )

2012/9/25 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> 2012/9/25 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
>> 2012/9/25 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
>>> I think we should ask first if central will sync from archiva-repository for
selected group IDs to accommodate (we are still within their forge policy).

>>> Failing that, we should rsync the content into r.a.o to be picked up, rather
than deploying to nexus. That's a lot of manual double-work (and not dogfooding would not
be an option).

>>> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
>>> http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter