archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release to central
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:45:44 GMT
2012/9/25 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> 2012/9/25 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
>> I think we should ask first if central will sync from archiva-repository for selected
group IDs to accommodate (we are still within their forge policy).

>> Failing that, we should rsync the content into r.a.o to be picked up, rather than
deploying to nexus. That's a lot of manual double-work (and not dogfooding would not be an
option).
> I have to verify but stage:copy should work with https as target repository.

Until it's fixed. I have merged the stage repo to
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/archiva-releases/

I will add this in ours poms and continue the release.
I will be able later to put this content to apache nexus.

BTW I'm not sure we need a central sync :-) we have a repo here