archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject Issue making archiva base indexer test more reliable.
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 21:00:58 GMT
Hi,

I have strange issue with base indexer module

doing mvn clean install on this particular module

-- show no error on my linux box or on my windows 7 box on ssd drive (more than 40 times)

but I move source to slower windows 7 drive it fails almost each time
with failure like I can see on jenkins (i.e. https://builds.apache.org/job/archiva-all-maven-3.x-jdk-1.7/org.apache.archiva$archiva-indexer/1103/testReport/org.apache.archiva.indexer.search/NexusRepositorySearchTest/testQuickSearch/)

or other like file cannot be delete

I have no clue what happen, but it not help finding out what happen

Regards
Eric
PS was written before olamy change indexer version.