archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject Future plans for archiva ?
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 11:59:57 GMT
As I am quite new to Archiva and as there are a lots of opened issues in
Jira, I have not a clear opinion of what should be done.

Seems that in a near future  1.4-M3 will be released for new UI rewrite.

It seems that there will be a plugin way of supporting different repository
type (more or less new Repository API ) (sounds great)

AFAIK That the new big rewrite plan.

Why not:

doing also plugin mechanism for authentication provider (i.e. ldap) +
configuration parameters in UI instead of in xml files ?

Best Regards

Eric

PS: I keep playing with jdk 7 tests.