archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: Moving site to svnpub
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 08:38:47 GMT
Hi,

 your mix approach seems lighter for us.
Does the current process means if we update site-content and change and
commit there it may be published with no match from the modules site
sources?

Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Envoyé : lundi 3 septembre 2012 09:09
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Moving site to svnpub

So that's fast to deploy web sites now.
But the main issue when you want to update main site is to checkout/update
the full content locally (including docs subsites redback etc...) : OUCH !
I wonder about using a mix solution as we try in maven. The main site will
deployed using a kind of cms (a buildbot job do mvn site and then publish
the site: we need only to go to cms and click on publish).

WDYT ?