archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: Future plans for archiva ?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:39:36 GMT
Maybe we can create some roadmap entry like it was done for ui-rewrite just
to maybe not bind to a numerical version.

Was thinking on one for (repository API stuff + runtime plugin) .
Another one for grouping thinks on auth (because of potential rewrite).

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] De la part de Brett Porter
Envoyé : lundi 24 septembre 2012 06:34
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Future plans for archiva ?

Sorry for the delayed response, just picked up on this. Aside from the
roadmap-level things Olivier and JB mentioned, in JIRA I think we did
reasonably well of keeping things targeted to a good version. And anything
not in a version should be responded to and put into one if appropriate.
Triage is always a valuable thing to do...

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org