archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject Re: Welcome Eric Barboni as a new Archiva Committer
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:20:56 GMT

Thanks for your invitaton and welcomes (resend after 24 hours :( )

I'am happy to be there and hope I can help on archiva.

For the moment I try to solve the unit test issues with windows and jdk7.
And in parallel I look at new UI. With the commiter ability I may be able do commit before
Oliver:p (not sure at all).

As new committer to archiva and apache in general a few words:

I'm working for research team in a public university. (Toulouse, France). With the more extrem
security set :(. (Delayed mail, unfriendly firewall)
My background is mainly human computer interaction software eng. and web standard (Validate
validate and validate). At some moment during a year I could not code because lots of admin
to do with student.

For me a project is something:
  for the user that is usefull, usable, affordant (listening on user feedback interacting
with tool)
  made by dev with written and tested code (listening on user feedback while having bug)

Best Regards to all

Eric (skygo) Barboni

PS: if you know what golanur means let me know :p