archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some Consumer Plugin Questions
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:46:49 GMT
2012/6/12 Chad La Joie <lajoie@itumi.biz>:
> I'm thinking about writing a couple consumer plugins but I have some
> basic questions before I start.
>
> First, it is my understanding that repository consumer plugins are the
> means used to implement the items listed as "policies" for proxy
> connectors.  Is that correct?
Uhm not really.
Most are used for scanning a repository and to add some processing
when adding a file in a repository (purging snapshots, add it to the
Maven Index)

> Second, do these plugins run every time a new artifact is pulled in
> through that proxy?

> If I created a plugin, how would I configure it for proxies? for local
> repositories?  It doesn't look like there is anything in the UI that
> would reflect upon my class and render a UI for it.  Would I just
> configure it in the archiva.xml?
currently not possible tru the UI. I'd like to add that for the new UI
But didn't have time yet to think more about that.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com