archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing new UI on vmbuild ?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:06:33 GMT
vmbuild get 1Go more last week :-)
My idea was to replace the current archiva instance :-). (easy to back
as data model didn't change)
BTW if you prefer a new vm I can ask infra.
?

2012/3/19 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
> I think it's a good idea, but we should take this opportunity to request a new VM so
it's not affected by Continuum (or vice-versa). As you observed, there's not much RAM on there,
and if we really start to use it, it will run out of disk.