archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <Eric.Barb...@irit.fr>
Subject Re: Random unit test fail during build
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:28:18 GMT
At least I have artifact after resetup everything at my home with no proxies and thinks like
that (without my 1.4M2 corporate archiva (I want to keep it to test some issue not related
to webappjs))

I will try to look at browse repository navigation this week end, if not already done :p (not
net available friday and monday). (Will give all feedback I can)

####
Idea (en vrac):D
 - Have a nice warning if  no js enabled
    >  minimal functionnality or
    > get out flintstone and install a modern browser :D
 - svg or vectorial image asap to have non blur archiva logo and apache feather :D.
 - make maven / continuum looking the same.  :D
 - menuitem should have rounded border like other link
 - login ok button valid for ever

## issue
 - cache
    sometime   browse search at bottom
    sometime  login register disappears.

## administration issue admin/admin*** not working

After some investigation I think I'am missing lots of new features because I am not able to
login .

It seems that auto-admin-creation.properties was not taken into account.
the only exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jvnet.animal_sniffer.IgnoreJRERequirement

Too long I know :p

Will help now

Eric

> something you can do to have more results in the search: go to remote
> repositories mngt screen and schedule a remote index download. (can
> take long :-) )
>
> 2012/3/1 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> > Use your local archiva as a mirror of central :-).
> > Start archiva.
> >
> > In ~/.m2/settings.xml
> >  <mirrors>
> >    <mirror>
> >      <name>archiva</name>
> >      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
> >      <id>archiva-mirror</id>
> >      <url>http://localhost:9091/archiva/repository/internal/</url>
> >    </mirror>
> >  </mirrors>
> >
> > and build a project using an empty repo: add -Dmaven.repo.local=path
> > to an empty repo
> >
> > this will populate your archiva instance.
> >
> > 2012/3/1 Eric Barboni <barboni@irit.fr>:
> >> Just a question how to have some artifact inside  the new UI to test?

Cannot

to be a nice
) (I have

(because

             |  repository

for details

lundi 27

UI.

Progress :

build" on archiva

FAILURE

length/size

> >> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.
> >>>>>>>>

> >> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:
> >>>>>>>>
> >> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.

Random unit

looks and also

in two ways [1]

hci background