archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: folding Redback into Archiva ?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:20:31 GMT
+1

Like quite a few other projects which got forked out of other ASF projects and only used there,
I also don't know why it landed up on codehaus. Thus just do a proper SVN-history scan and
check all contributions of people who have no iCLA on file (which might be near zero) and
then move it back over.

LieGrue,
strub