archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: Random unit test fail during build
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:34:27 GMT
Oups missing one day because sending to the list with an alternate mail. So
noob :p.

I resetup everything at my home to be sure to have no archiva between maven
and the web. (No offense to archiva but I was willing testing the 1.4-M2 and
I need to keep it as is to reproduce the issue I willing test)

In fact I cannot acces to admin with admin/admin (with 3 numbers star) so I
am not able to look deep in the UI.

I have register to confluence. ¨Possible to store idea there ? on the new UI
framework page ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 mars 2012 16:40
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Random unit test fail during build

something you can do to have more results in the search: go to remote
repositories mngt screen and schedule a remote index download. (can take
long :-) )

2012/3/1 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> Use your local archiva as a mirror of central :-).
> Start archiva.
>
> In ~/.m2/settings.xml
>  <mirrors>
>    <mirror>
>      <name>archiva</name>
>      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
>      <id>archiva-mirror</id>
>      <url>http://localhost:9091/archiva/repository/internal/</url>
>    </mirror>
>  </mirrors>
>
> and build a project using an empty repo: add -Dmaven.repo.local=path
> to an empty repo
>
> this will populate your archiva instance.
>
> 2012/3/1 Eric Barboni <barboni@irit.fr>:
>> Just a question how to have some artifact inside  the new UI to test?

org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.

org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:

>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.

org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:

NO to