archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: [RFC] New UI
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:42:28 GMT
Hi,
 I give a try to the js webapp on my "real archiva setup". Working fine.

(https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Archiva/job/archiva-all-maven-3.x-j
dk-1.6/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/archiva/archiva-modules/archiva-web/arch
iva-webapp-js/target/archiva-webapp-js-1.4-M3-SNAPSHOT.war)

###
Remarks on the new UI
Js webapp:
-Proxy connectors list items by 5. (This limit can be part of some
configuration appearance page so user can change)
-Table are 100% width but are not so ugly with automatic width (This
settings can be part of some configuration appearance page so user can
change)
-Sun icon sometimes strange  (sunny for unlock, and lock when lock) sunny
seems saying yes so was guessing user was locked.

Technical:
-I had "one Manager Repository Stats" popup staying forever in my browser.
(Cannot reproduce easily)

###
Global remark
Archiva Role
 Complex to use :p.  Have not a precise proposal.

Minimized js/css are for bandwitch? Speed ?
Maybe it is possible to setup gzip transfer on css and script folder with
tomcat.

Not yet feature complete but  I use the JS version  now :p

Eric, Early adopter