archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI refactoring
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:14:17 GMT
Hello,
To follow up on this topic.
It looks I have made some progress on this part :-).

You can have a look at this capture: http://screencast.com/t/dEPpB3rzk
Most of needed redback screen are implemented (still missing reset password).
You can test on trunk running (on top directory): mvn tomcat:run -pl
:archiva-webapp-js -am -Pjs -Pdev -am
I have created a top jira entry
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1497 (with sub task for each
page/screen to rewrite). Do not hesitate to add if  I missed some.

So now I have to document how it works :-).
Do you prefer wiki/confluence page or a something in the archiva web site ?