archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI refactoring
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:31:36 GMT
Hello,
I have started some documentation (sources in module archiva-webapp-js/src/site)

Deployed http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/doc/ref/1.4-M3-SNAPSHOT/archiva-web/archiva-webapp-js/

Let me know (as probably some stuff won't here :-) ).

2012/1/16 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
> 2012/1/16 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
>>
>> On 13/01/2012, at 7:14 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> To follow up on this topic.
>>> It looks I have made some progress on this part :-).
>>>
>>> You can have a look at this capture: http://screencast.com/t/dEPpB3rzk
>>
>> Cool :)
> I hope :-).
> Note some nice other improvement with the coming tw bootstrap 2.0
>>
>>> Most of needed redback screen are implemented (still missing reset password).
>>> You can test on trunk running (on top directory): mvn tomcat:run -pl
>>> :archiva-webapp-js -am -Pjs -Pdev -am
>>> I have created a top jira entry
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1497 (with sub task for each
>>> page/screen to rewrite). Do not hesitate to add if  I missed some.
>>
>> Is there a reason you created a new version? Should be part of 1.4 since it's on
trunk, and maybe have ui-rewrite as a label?

> In fact I didn't know this label stuff :-)
>

>>> So now I have to document how it works :-).
>>> Do you prefer wiki/confluence page or a something in the archiva web site ?
>>
>> Fine either way... "website" would mean part of the doxia site inside webapp-js,
right? Last time we talked about this, Deng preferred confluence and I preferred the doxia
site (more recently, I'm writing all this sort of thing in Markdown (either as a README.md,
or as part of a doxia site since that works now). We should choose one and move the remaining
docs there.