archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Gmail <barin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of user management through xmlrpc patch
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:17:57 GMT
Hi,
seems that I found that problem. It was my fault, I just din't read the
patch details good enough before.
Now, I figured out that the redback has its own servlet mapping
"/redback-xmlrpc"

So I call
>>> proxy =  xmlrpclib.ServerProxy("http://admin:passwordt@localhost
:8080/archiv
a/redback-xmlrpc")
>>> proxy.RoleService.getRoles()

I tested the services on Archiva-1.4.M2 where it works ok.
I also tried to build Archiva-1.3.5 with that patch, but unfotunatelly when
running the above command
I am getting this authrorization error, below.
Can you please shed some light on what is wrong here or is it even possible
to add this capability to 1.3.5 version of Archiva?

Thx for any comment
Lukas

2012-01-23 11:14:47,089 [btpool0-7] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.authorization.rbac.RbacAuthorizer  - permission
map does not contain operation: user-administrator
2012-01-23 11:14:47,105 [btpool0-7] ERROR
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcStreamServer  - execute: Error while
performing request
org.apache.xmlrpc.common.XmlRpcNotAuthorizedException: Not authorized
    at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.ReflectiveXmlRpcHandler.execute(ReflectiveXmlRpcHandler.java:81)
    at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcServerWorker.execute(XmlRpcServerWorker.java:43)
    at org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcServer.execute(XmlRpcServer.java:83)
    at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcStreamServer.execute(XmlRpcStreamServer.java:191)
    at
org.apache.xmlrpc.webserver.XmlRpcServletServer.execute(XmlRpcServletServer.java:104)
    at
org.apache.xmlrpc.webserver.XmlRpcServlet.doPost(XmlRpcServlet.java:191)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:416)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
    at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:99)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
    at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:387)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
    at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
    at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)