archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1234639 - /archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/src/main/java/org/apache/archiva/rest/services/DefaultCommonServices.java
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 00:59:46 GMT

On 23/01/2012, at 10:55 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Thanks Brett !
>
> I tried animal sniffer to prevent that but have a weird issue and
> didn't get time to investigate.
>
> see https://gist.github.com/1659445

In the test repository, there are "fake" files - so that's a 0-byte JAR, just to test there
being a file there. it probably should be an empty JAR instead of a 0-byte file.

But animal sniffer shouldn't be trying to check signatures on that stuff anyway - it's just
that it's in target/classes so it can be easily JARred and reused.

I think I'll change the test-repository to a ZIP which is more correct (the faster solution
would be to skip animal sniffer in that project, which I can also do).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org