archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M2
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:25:08 GMT

On 16/12/2011, at 9:57 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> 2011/12/16 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
>> +1, with reservations
>>
>> Separated installation and configuration (ARCHIVA_BASE) won't work under some installations
due to tmpdir being set incorrectly. I'm fixing now, and probably not critical to re-release,
but worth noting in the announcement.
> with the jetty distro and it's now set under ${install}/temp ?

yep, but ./ could be anything depending where you run from (and if it's the installation,
that's often not writable). Fixed in trunk.

>> I checked the signature on the source bundle and tested building it. There were intermittent
test failures, but overall they did pass.
> with non committed jcr transact ? I have noticed that happened
> sometimes when jcr transact not flushed and at the of unit tests when
> a managed repo is cleaned for next test.

I didn't get a closer look at the time, but the problem was a 500 error received during the
rest-services tests.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter