archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: regular build failures
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:23:25 GMT
2011/11/16 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm guessing Olivier can help with this.
>
> The builds regularly fail with this:
>
> Nov 16, 2011 6:07:13 AM hudson.remoting.Channel$ReaderThread run
> SEVERE: I/O error in channel channel
> java.io.StreamCorruptedException
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1332)
>        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:348)
>        at hudson.remoting.Channel$ReaderThread.run(Channel.java:1087)
> channel stopped
> Destroying 1 processes
> Destroying process..
> Destroyed 1 processes
> ERROR: Maven JVM terminated unexpectedly with exit code 0
>
> Is that a Jenkins problem, or is Maven dying due to some other constraint (like, OOME)?
Jenkins problem !.
And here the only way to fix is to restart the node (and IMHO the master too).
I already tried to figure out what's the issue and found a pattern but
never succeeded as it's happen only on huge load with huge jenkins
instance as the asf one.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com