archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken unit tests and Jira location
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:57:08 GMT
2011/11/13 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:

> On 13/11/2011, at 9:45 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>
>> 2011/11/13 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I completed the first step for OSGi support in Archiva (Karaf features)
>>> yesterday evening.
>>>
>>> However, I saw that the unit tests are broken in the archive-rest-services.
>>> I'm checking it and I will submit a patch for that.
>> My bad. I have just fixed that.
>>>
>>> I raised:
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1557
>>>
>>> I have another quick question. Currently our Jira is hosted at Codehaus.
>>> As Archiva is an Apache projects, do we plan to move the Jira to the main
>>> Apache one ?
>>
>> We already discussed about that long ago.
>> Recently I work with mark @asf to import a jira a project (tomcat maven plugin).
>> It was not too complicated with using swizzle.
>>
>> I can take the point: get a dump with swizzle and ask for a load @asf jura.
>
> I had been working with Ben for some time to get a dump out of codehaus so we could do
that. Does swizzle retain everything? What happens to issue keys, etc.?
Yup the issue is with "linked" issues.
Mark who usually takes care about jira stuff @asf look to prefer  (I
don't exactly why :-) )

> I am half-way inclined to start a new JIRA project at Apache and use that for 1.4 release
onwards. A clean start might help us focus on what is important to our current users, and
we can change the issue key that way. I still haven't convinced myself it's a good idea yet
though :)
nice starting with a clean project without any issues :-)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com