archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken unit tests and Jira location
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:23:08 GMT

On 13/11/2011, at 9:45 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> 2011/11/13 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I completed the first step for OSGi support in Archiva (Karaf features)
>> yesterday evening.
>>
>> However, I saw that the unit tests are broken in the archive-rest-services.
>> I'm checking it and I will submit a patch for that.
> My bad. I have just fixed that.
>>
>> I raised:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1557
>>
>> I have another quick question. Currently our Jira is hosted at Codehaus.
>> As Archiva is an Apache projects, do we plan to move the Jira to the main
>> Apache one ?
>
> We already discussed about that long ago.
> Recently I work with mark @asf to import a jira a project (tomcat maven plugin).
> It was not too complicated with using swizzle.
>
> I can take the point: get a dump with swizzle and ask for a load @asf jura.

I had been working with Ben for some time to get a dump out of codehaus so we could do that.
Does swizzle retain everything? What happens to issue keys, etc.?

I am half-way inclined to start a new JIRA project at Apache and use that for 1.4 release
onwards. A clean start might help us focus on what is important to our current users, and
we can change the issue key that way. I still haven't convinced myself it's a good idea yet
though :)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter