archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4-M1 Release
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:55:25 GMT
see http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/docs/1.4-M1-SNAPSHOT/tour/
(don't miss to use mouse wheel or touchpad to navigate :-) ).

I will have a look for <<<

2011/10/17 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:
> I'm ok with releasing now, but we should probably limit how much we advertise it at first.
I'd really like to do some more exhaustive testing on the metadata repository with a large
repository. Each milestone can go a bit wider if we release regularly.

> I updated the release notes. I noted that the new style has some glitches though - like
the <<< pre-formatted inline text >>> is not a fixed width?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com