archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: UI refactoring
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:17:03 GMT
Hi,

In Karaf, we're currently working on a new sub-project using Apache
Wicket/Pax-Wicket.

On ACE, we use Vaadin (it's possible to use Vaadin and Wicket together).
I like Vaadin as it allows to write directly in Java (it's an approach
similar to Echo framework).
Vaadin will certainly the framework that will be used in Apache Kalumet,
in replacement of the Echo2 one.

Regards
JB

--