archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: things to work on
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:15:26 GMT

On 16/09/2011, at 8:58 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM/fixforversion/17269 justs three things.

Hehe, JIRA is showing the top 3 in the list - if you click the eyeball there were 33.

> I confess. The one with the missing class I don't understand how to repro.

I think Olivier already said he'd look at that.

> The one with the cookie is a nasty, complex, mess dating back to 2008.
> How does it block a release?

I'd brought it forward because I had a lead on it in May, but I can push it back .

> The one with the redirect problem, well, I might be able to chew on
> it, but is it really a blocker either?

Like several others in the list - these all need testing because I believe they've been fixed
by upgrading Wagon, then they can be closed (if there's still a problem, it could be pushed
out).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter