archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleanup of staged repo on vmbuild for the coming release
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:37:41 GMT

On 28/09/2011, at 12:28 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm not sure I have enough karma to deploy to:
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-archiva .
> BTW this staged repo still contains a 1.3.5 release.
> Is-it possible to:
> * ensure I have enough karma to deploy to the staged repo.
> * cleanup this stage repo which contains an already released version.

Both done.

> I will probably release parent and archive both in the same time: no
> issue with that ?

No issue, though it might be easier to just release the parent up front.

We don't actually have multiple things released from the parent so maybe it's just better
to fold it back in again?

Is the list in 1.4-M1 the target now or were you aiming to push more things to M2?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org