archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [vote] opening Archiva sandbox to other Apache committers
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:11:46 GMT
+1

Regards
JB

On 08/19/2011 10:00 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
> Some other Apache committers have expressed interest in doing some experiments with Archiva,
and I thought the most helpful way to enable that would be to open the sandbox to all Apache
committers, as some other projects have done.

> I believe in general we should have a low barrier to entry for those that can help, and
this is one way to enable with that. I'd expect we would vote for them to be Archiva committers
if the work is adopted or they want to help with other things.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org