archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring in progress : questions
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:26:06 GMT
Hello,
Not yet finished (arghhh :-) )
I was on webdav unit test fixing.
BTW I will do a quick hacking regarding the webapp to get it work (and
back to unit tests later).
The goal is simply to remove all @plexus.component in the webapp for
using spring annotations for actions. (see changes I have done in
redback).

/**
 * Browse the repository.
 *
 * @todo implement repository selectors (all or specific repository)
 * @plexus.component role="com.opensymphony.xwork2.Action"
role-hint="browseAction" instantiation-strategy="per-lookup"
 */
public class BrowseAction

@Controller( "browseAction" )
@Scope( "prototype" )
public class BrowseAction

And change web.xml

        removing this
	<context-param>
		<param-name>contextClass</param-name>
		<param-value>
			org.codehaus.plexus.spring.PlexusWebApplicationContext
		</param-value>
	</context-param>

        remove classpath*:META-INF/plexus/components.xml
	<context-param>
		<param-value>
			classpath*:META-INF/plexus/components.xml
			classpath*:META-INF/spring-context.xml
			/WEB-INF/application.xml
			/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml
		</param-value>