archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring in progress : questions
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:58:08 GMT
Hello Folks,
To follow up. It looks all unit test pass now.
No more dependencies to plexus. Except in one place
dependency-tree-builder which the sisu-plexus bridge use in maven3.

FYI I have added some jobs in jenkins :
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Archiva/. (builds with mvn 2.x
due to an issue in jenkins).

The jobs called archiva-all-maven-3.x-jdk-1.6-with-it execute selenium
tests too.
I'm currently working on this last part :
1. to fix failing
2. to remove some tests which are locale dependant (assertOnText
content). those fail here : sorry I'm fr-FR :-)

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy