archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Jarrod Roberson <jar...@vertigrated.com>
Subject mvn archetype:crawl-archiva MOJO goal
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:33:28 GMT
I thought the developers might be interested in what I whipped up last
Friday.

I added a goal to the maven-archetype-plugin that crawls an Archiva
repository and generates archetype-catalog.xml files for all the
repositories and a master aggregate one for the entire server.

I even added optional regex filtering for the groupId so in my case, the
master server catalog only shows my companies groupId prefix so that my
developers will not be confused about which archetypes they should be using.

I made a bunch of changes to the entire project to elminate duplicate
archetypes from the catalog by converting all the references from
List<Archetype> to Set<Archetype>.

https://github.com/fuzzylollipop/maven-archetype

Here is a link to the class file that represents the new crawl-archiva goal.

https://github.com/fuzzylollipop/maven-archetype/blob/trunk/maven-archetype-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archetype/mojos/CrawlArchivaRepositoryMojo.java

Maybe you guys can help get this integrated into the maven mainline.

--
Jarrod Roberson
www.vertigrated.com/blog/