archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Refactoring in progress : questions
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 13:14:02 GMT
Hi Folks,
I have made some progress on removing the old good friend plexus :-).
Done for redback.
Apologize for side effect on failing archiva/continuum trunk :-(, as I
cannot do this in one shot, I work on module per module.
So it can/will take some times, I know the famous one beer to the team
per build failure (doh I have to schedule a full van :-) ).

Any objections if I move from plexus taskqueue to Spring scheduler [1] ?

The other issue I have is the use of maven apis in some modules (ie
archiva-dependency-tree-consumer ) which is very dependant to plexus.
So here I have to think/search on how to remove plexus for this part.
If any ideas, I accept :-)

Thanks,
--
Olivier Lamy