archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Some refactoring [was Re: [DISCUSS] Archiva as an OSGi OBR/EBR ]
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:18:35 GMT
Hello,
Looks to be a nice feature.

But more generally could we think about some other refactoring ?
I have some ideas :
* ui , move to an other framework I have in mind : gwt, vaadin ....
(it looks ace use vaadin ?)
* removing all the current plexus(-spring) old components to real/only
spring components (this could be already done in trunk ? ) (or an
other container ?)
* remove redback and use something else for authz and role management (shiro ? )

WDYT ?

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy