archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Franken <alexfran...@gmail.com>
Subject repository group index
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:57:41 GMT
I have set up an Archiva repository group.  Within that group I have two
repositories (internal releases – excludes snapshots, snapshots – excludes
releases).

My IDE (Eclipse/m2eclipse) is pulling down an index but it does not include
any snapshots (when trying to “Add Dependency”).  This tells me that archiva
is publishing an index that m2eclipse can read.  The timestamps for the
index files in both of my repositories look current (scanning every
hour).  Could
it be that the index returned from the repository group request is only
returning the “internal” repository index?

Could someone provide any insight on how the indexing mechanism w/
repository groups?

eclipse (helios), m2eclipse latest version, archiva 1.3.2

Thanks.

Alex