archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning for a 1.4 milestone release
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:03:10 GMT
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:18 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went through the list of issues for 1.4 and picked out the ones that:
> - bugs related to the repository merge
> - are regressions from 1.3.x after the database removal
> - finalise the main store
> - finishing touches related to the changes
> - any related changes that might cause API instability if made later
>
> I made this 1.4-M1, which is now just 28 issues. We can probably drop more of the last
category if we need to.

> The other thing to do is to go through what's left in 1.4 and see if any can be pushed
out to the backlog, or are already fixed. I also think we should take a closer look at the
repository merge and clean it up.

> Thoughts on this plan? Anyone got something they want to work on to help get this out?

+1 to the list above. I can do the review of the repo merge code and
the related bugs. I've been meaning to look at it for the longest time
but have been caught up with other stuff.

Thanks,
Deng