archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Fabrice Bellingard <belling...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Sonar?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:00:10 GMT
Hi,

as long as we don't have a Sonar instance here at the ASF, it is possible to
monitor Archiva code base activity on our public demo server [1], currently
running Sonar 2.5-RC1 and its new differential view functionality [2] ;-).

When we have set up Sonar for ASF projects, then it will definitely be a
good idea to have Archiva as one of its first projects! (BTW, Brett, any
news on your side?)

[1] http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/55731
[2] http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/55731?period=2

- Fabrice