archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Sellers <jim.sell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: consumer documentation out of date?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:56:10 GMT
Hi Deng.

Thanks a lot, that looks like a great place for me to start.  I'll see if I
can have more success with this.

What I meant by # 1 was there any specific pom config that I needed to do in
order to build a plugin.  e.g. in the doc in the website it talks about the
plexus-maven-plugin.  I'll start with just using the archiva-consumers as my
parent.

Do you think that I should open a jira ticket for the consumer doc being out
of date ?

Thanks for your help,
Jim