archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRM-1097 - too many open file
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:34:47 GMT
In addition to Wendy's comment, it's worth checking what version of Lucene is being used and
if it's the same one expected by the indexer.

On 08/10/2010, at 2:54 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Gwen Harold Autencio
> <gwenharold20@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I've upgraded the nexus indexer to 3.0.1 against the 1.3.x branch in my local machine.
And tested it on the server. I experienced the "too many open files" during the first scan
of the repository and only occurred to a few files and after scanning  it a couple of times
and it didn't occurred back.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org