archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Gwen Harold Autencio <gwenharol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MRM-1097 - too many open file
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 14:29:17 GMT
I'm trying to upgrade the nexus indexer to version 3.0.1 in my local to archiva, to verify
if the "too many open files" would still occur but I haven't successful upgrade it yet locally
to test it
I'm getting failed test in NexusRepositorySearchTest. I've already tried to remove "plexus-container-default"
from the trunk pom and added it in archiva-indexer module with a scope test on it.

Any ideas on this error ?

This is the error I'm getting

*****************************
testQuickSearch(org.apache.archiva.indexer.search.NexusRepositorySearchTest)  Time elapsed:
1.118 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'nexusSearch'
defined in URL [file:/home/gwen/Desktop/archiva/archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-indexer/target/classes/META-INF/spring-context.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'nexusIndexer' while setting constructor argument; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'nexusIndexer': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'queryCreator': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:
No bean named 'logger' is defined
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:275)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:104)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveConstructorArguments(ConstructorResolver.java:495)

Thanks,
Gwen