archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding MRM-1399
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:18:27 GMT
I have a implementation issue regarding
MRM-1399<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1399>. Here we are
supposed to display conflicting artifacts list which is a
dynamic one. Then by checking each one we can skip them being merged to
target repository. In order to do that we need to have boolean variables for
each artifact (in action class). since conflicting artifact list is a
dynamic list we cant follow that way. So I decided to have a Hash Map as
follows.

HashMap <String , Boolean > conflictingArtifacts = new HashMap <String ,
Boolean > ( );

String variable is consisting name space + group id + artifacts id +
artifacts version. And boolean variable use for set user's preference to
merging the artifact or not. By default i am going to set true for all
artifacts and change this boolean value when the user check on a specific
artifact in  the jsp page. But it seems that normal setter method ( for the
hash map) is not invoking when user check an artifact.

Here i want to know whether my approach is correct or wrong and Is there a
specific way to write a setter method for that. (in action class )

Thanks.
--

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka
University of Moratuwa