archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Reporting on poms that don't have a scm url in the tags directory?
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:22:03 GMT
I've seen a few cases where projects use a non-SNAPSHOT version
number, and end up deploying to the 'internal' repo without going
through the Maven release process.  (So, no checking for snapshot
dependencies, no svn tag, etc.)

Ideally I'd like to stop it from happening -- perhaps a rule to apply
to a staging repo before it is allowed to be merged?

But to audit the ones already in the repository, is there a way I can
make this a 'report' or have it show up on the list of problems found
in the repo?

--
Wendy