archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 snapshot available?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:51:56 GMT
Building from source is *very* painful inside a company with no access
to central.

But it occurred to me later that if it's building in Continuum, you
should be able to grab the binary from target in the working copy.

Unfortunately, the last build wasn't successful and it's not there:
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=652&projectGroupId=64

--
Wendy