archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few notes on new repository API
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:34:11 GMT
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> For the staging repos in vmbuild, the location of the index is configured
> outside of the repo so it doesn't get included when the repo is merged.
> Currently, I don't think the path to the metadata repository can be
> configured so it's always in the repo..

So it sounds like the merging feature needs to exclude the indexes and
the metadata if they are found within the repository.

Separately, would having two Archiva instances trying to update the
metadata repository at the same time be problematic?  Before with the
database we would certainly have never tried pointing two instances at
the same database...

--
Wendy