archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: design for sourceArtifactDetails class
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:47:34 GMT
In that case, I don't think you'd need the readMetadata(..) method? As for
the searchRepo(..) method, I think this should be moved out of the class
into a separate one since it is not specific for the source repository, but
rather to the target repository.

It would also be good to change the name of the class to make it more
descriptive of what it intends to do..

Thanks,
Deng