archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.1
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:39:44 GMT
Thanks Jev :) The checksums for the binary zip file match now and I was able
to unpack it.

Here's my +1. I validated and tested the following:
- signatures, checksums are correct
- repository proxy
- artifact search

This isn't a blocker but there were 3 failing tests (in SearchTest) when I
ran the webapp tests from the tag. I verified these failing tests manually
and they are working fine in the webapp.

-Deng