archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Archiva 1.3.1
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:22:33 GMT
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano <
jevica.arianne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano wrote:
>

>> There are only two issues still open that are scheduled for 1.3.1.
>>
>>  * MRM-1066 - Shutdown of Tomcat causes Exception when running Archiva
>> Project
>>  * MRM-1361 - Add support for NPanday artifact types
>>

> Correction. Open issues are the following:
>

>  * MRM-1373 - Archiva fails when default charset in database is UTF 8
>  * MRM-1361 - Add support for NPanday artifact types

I cloned MRM-1361 for the patch I applied for 1.3.x to avoid confusion in
the fix versions since the Archiva plugin for NPanday artifact types support
still needs to be implemented in trunk. The issue for 1.3.1 release should
now be:

MRM-1389 - Add support for NPanday artifact types

Thanks,
Deng