archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design for sourceArtifactDetails class
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 00:49:01 GMT
 get  info about  the source repo :

    * can we have a implementation of following method in Metadata Resolver
class.

            public Collection<ArtifactMetadata> getArtifacts( String repoId,
String namespace, String projectId,
                                                      String projectVersion
)

      here we need to set the repoId and the list of

        1).available namespaces

                    * i had a look in to FileMetadataRepository class

                      public Collection<String> getNamespaces( String
repoId, String baseNamespace )
                     so what is this baseNamespace ..?
                      i think if we can pass this basename we can get the
list of available namespaces

                2). available list of projectId

                     * public Collection<String> getProjects( String repoId,
String namespace )
                   we can use impl of this method.

                3). available project versions list

                     *   public Collection<String> getProjectVersions(
String repoId, String namespace, String projectId )
                4). repo id -this is our input to the system

                after getting details we can map  repoId, namespace,
projectId, projectVersion  for a particular project.

           I had a problem regarding getArtifacts method mensioned in above.
We are passing parameters for a particula artifact. so how it returns a list
of
          ArtifactMetadata  ..?

wrote:

>> And i