archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject problems regarding using repository api.
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:12:19 GMT
hi ,
I have implemented a class called ArtifactSMerger to copy the content of one
repo to another. Here i have done the POM files copying and the jar/war
copying. now i am working on merging metadata xml using repository
api.(org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.metadata)

1) . since version metadata xml is not depend on other versions we can
simple copy it to the target location. is it ok ?

2) . in order to update project metadata xml i am going to use repository
api. I think we i can follow what
you have done in the UploadAction class.

private void updateProjectMetadata( String targetPath, Date
lastUpdatedTimestamp, String timestamp,
                                        int buildNumber, boolean
fixChecksums )

is it ok..?