archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design for sourceArtifactDetails class
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:03:02 GMT
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for attaching the diagram in the wiki page :)
>
> Right now, I'm not sure what the SourceArtifactDetails is specifically for.
> From the last diagram you sent in the previous thread (
>
> http://old.nabble.com/procedure-for-the-stage-repo-merge-implementation-td28647541.html
> ),
> I thought it was for a source artifact. But now, it looks like it's
> specifically for the source repository?
>
> ya. It gather  information of source  repository  that we are going to
mearge. once we  have a source artifact list then we can search through the
destination repository and copy them.

since i am going to introduce both replacing(for available artifact in
target repo) and copying i thought  it is better to gather  information
about source repo.

--
P.A.Eshan Sudharaka
University of Moratuwa