archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Archiva 1.3.1
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 03:44:00 GMT
Sorry, I've put this off in the last couple of weeks. I've narrowed down the
issues list for 1.3.1 to 3 remaining issues (the last two were recently
added to the initial 1.3.1 bucket):

* [MRM-1066] - Shutdown of Tomcat causes Exception when running Archiva
Project
* [MRM-621] - Use UTF-8 for better i18n support for page dispaly
* [MRM-1373] - Archiva fails when default charset in database is UTF 8

MRM-1066 and MRM-621 already have patches that just needs to be reviewed and
applied while MRM-1373 needs to be fixed. I'll work on these remaining
issues this weekend so hopefully we can have the release next week. Would
anyone like to volunteer to do the release? :)

-Deng