archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Dan McLaughlin <dmclaugh...@tech-consortium.com>
Subject Re: Was the EhCache downgrade in 1.3 intentional?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 11:57:31 GMT
I think you are correct about our slowness being caused by a proxied
repository that was offline.  We've seen this in the past, and its not easy
to track down.  Is there a timeout/retry setting we can tune that would help
reduce the impacts that an offline repository has on download performance?

-Dan